Team Property, founded 2010, is now recognized as one of the most professional electronic sports brands in the Sweden. We’re proud to be one of the, best and most prolific professional competitive esports teams globally. Our organization has a history of competing at the top level across multiple titles, never happy with anything less than being the best at any game we compete in. Whether it be from our headquarters in Sweden or from one of our other locations around the world, we do our utmost to fulfill our vision by providing our supporters with superb products and positive experiences to be remembered for life.
We are looking for a person who
- Is out of the ordinary creative and innovative. The candidate aspires to lead, not to follow.
- Leads by example, delivers results and knows how to get other people to perform at their best.
- Is always looking for new business opportunities and value propositions for self and others.
- Has an “out of the box” way of thinking with regards to sales and partnerships.
- Has a creative mind and are able to create superb value propositions tom existing and new partners.
- Entrepreneurial mindset who is prepared to pull up their sleeves and get to work.
- Challenges colleagues and partners to achieve great things.
- Instead of telling what to do – does, shows, coaches and helps others.
- You report to the CEO.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will have a revenue target for our partnerships, campaigns and merchandising sales.
- Your focus area will be to acquire new partnerships, brand deals and sponsorships.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of existing partnerships, and follow up that everything is delivered according to contract exceeding partner expectations.
- You will be the primary point of contact towards all our partners, working closely with the CEO and GM on specific accounts.
- You are expected to inspire our partners and provide successful solutions for them which gives an added value.
- Supporting Team Property social and charity projects, connecting this with our partners.
Your background and personal qualities
- Several years of working experience within B2B sales, contract negotiations and customer relationship management.
- You have an in-depth understanding of digital entertainment and sports.
- Able to understand what drives our business and financial implications of our partnership activities.
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environments.
- Open mindset and a curious personality to identify what is next.
- Great multi-tasking abilities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit by nature. This is a young company in an even younger industry.
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both written and verbal. Other languge is a big plus.
- Experience from an entertainment and sports company is a plus. Not a must.
What we have to offer
- A creative, innovative and collaborative work environment.
- Learning about and exploring things you never thought you knew existed.
- A warm environment where you are allowed to learn from mistakes and see the fruits of your success.
- To take part of shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands, Team Proeprty.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Central offices in Stockholm, Sweden.
How to apply
Apply for the job by submitting your resume and a short personal cover letter to the email jobs@TeamProperty.net